Preparation Time: 2 minutes.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes.
250 gram Semolina.
225 grams White Sugar
1 Cup Water
Oil/ Butter 1 table spoon.
green cardamom: 2 ( for smell)
1. Put oil in the pan and warm it on slow heat.
2. Put cardamom in heated oil.
3. After few seconds of heating of cardamom put semolina in the pan
4. keep stirring semolina on low flame for 5-7 minutes when until it turns reddish and a sweet smell is spreading around.
5. put sugar and warm water in the pan.
6. Put the water to boil on high flame then again put it low and let semolina cook for 5 minutes.
7. you can serve semolina dried or with some liquid as per your taste.
8. Pour it in the plate and serve.
(below is the picture of my version of Halwa)