If you don’t like something change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. – Mary Engelbreit
10 Sep 2012 Leave a comment
08 Sep 2012 Leave a comment
6th September Defence Day is an important day in history of Pakistan But this year like previous few years the day rise and ended silently without even realizing how important is this day for the Nation.
the brief history of this day is this is a year to make Pakistani nation Proud of the efforts of its military to stop India’s attack on Pakistani’s border.
On this day we have to pay tribute to our soldiers for their efforts.
Love you pak Army.
01 Sep 2012 Leave a comment
Preparation Time: 2 minutes.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes.
250 gram Semolina.
225 grams White Sugar
1 Cup Water
Oil/ Butter 1 table spoon.
green cardamom: 2 ( for smell)
1. Put oil in the pan and warm it on slow heat.
2. Put cardamom in heated oil.
3. After few seconds of heating of cardamom put semolina in the pan
4. keep stirring semolina on low flame for 5-7 minutes when until it turns reddish and a sweet smell is spreading around.
5. put sugar and warm water in the pan.
6. Put the water to boil on high flame then again put it low and let semolina cook for 5 minutes.
7. you can serve semolina dried or with some liquid as per your taste.
8. Pour it in the plate and serve.
(below is the picture of my version of Halwa)
01 Sep 2012 Leave a comment
Writing, to me, is simply thinking through my fingers.
Thinking with fingers
26 Aug 2012 Leave a comment
Most of the time we never assume that life will change to his extent mostly we realize the change of life when it is already changed a lot.
I have a lot in front of me but I am still unable to come up with 1 which I have to choose and go forward.
LIFE is about loving, caring, laughing and many more.
But it is challenging as well.
I am facing the challenge of joblessness and I am feeling like I am unable to cope up with this because of some known or unknown reasons. looking for a lot of help Allah ji.
Normally on the social profiles I don’t feel like to discuss or to talk to Allah Almighty but there are states when we have to come out of the state to step ahead better this may be is one of those things.
Looking forward for a good start.
28 Feb 2012 Leave a comment
awesome work .
One of our goals at Green Sheep is to inspire people to ignite change in their own communities. We believe that sometimes things are the way they are because no one has bothered to try and change them. Help us support water.org by sharing this video. And stay tuned for Episode 2 (the actual ignition of “Change”), which is sure to be AWESOME!
Music- Marching Band “For Your Love”
Get it on iTunes (you know you want to): itunes.apple.com/us/album/spark-large/id284253627
Thanks to U & L Publishing for providing the music licence!
27 Jul 2010 Leave a comment
1. “O’Allah! Accept (this service) from us. Verily!, You are the All-Hearer, the All-Knower. And accept our repentance. Truly, You are the One Who accepts repentance, the Most Merciful.” (2:127,128)
2. “O’Allah! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire!” (2:201)
3. “O’Allah! Pour forth on us patience, and set firm our feet and make us victorious over thedisbelieving people.” (2:250)
4. “We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your forgiveness, O’Allah, and to You is the return (of all).” (2:285)
5. “O’Allah! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, O’Allah! Lay not on us a burden like thatwhich You did lay on those before us; O’Allah! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strengh to bear. Pardon us and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Maula and give us victory over the disbelieving people.” (2:286)
6. “O’Allah! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant usmercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower.” (3:8)
7. “O’Allah! We have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins and save us from the punishment of the Fire.” (3:16)
8. “O my Lord! Grant me from You, a good offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer of invocation.” (3:38)
9. “O’Allah! We believe in what you have sent down, and we follow the Messenger [Isa (Jesus)]; so write us down among those who bear witness (to the truth).” (3:53)
10.” O’Allah! Forgive us our sins and our transgressions (in keeping our duties to You), establish our feet firmly, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk.” (3:147)
11. “O’Allah! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help.” (4:75)
12. “O’Allah! We believe; so write us down among the witnesses.” (5:83)
13. “O’Allah! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon usYour Mercy we shall certainly be of the losers.” (7:23)
14. “O’Allah! Place us not with the people who are wrong-doers.” (7:47)
15. “O’Allah! Judge between us and our people in truth, for You are the best of those who give judgement.” (7:89)
16. “O’Allah! Pour out on us patience, and cause us to die as Muslims.” (7:126)
17. “O my Lord! Forgive me and my brother, and admit us into Your Mercy, for You are the Most Merciful of those who show mercy.” (7:151)
18. “Allah is sufficient for me. None has the right to be worshipped but He, in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne.” (9:129)